Sunday, May 31, 2009

The First Dip

We went swimming at Gramma's house today! Zack has been asking all winter about swimming, and he finally got his wish. Daddy worked hard to clean all the debris out, including 5 frogs (4 of them dead), a mole, and several bees. I was thinking that Xander would love the water. When he first got in, he whimpered just a little, then laughed. He loved splashing in the water, when Daddy threw him up in the air, and jumping in the water holding my hands. Zack was trying out holding his breath to put his face in the water and floating on his back and his front. (I don't have any pictures because my camera was in my purse in the family, and by the time I remembered it, I had already dived (dove?) in the water. Next time, hopefully!)

No comments:

Post a Comment