Saturday, May 23, 2009

Another Picnic

After Daddy did his swimming at Pullen Aquatic Center, he met us for lunch at the park. He was able to stay with us for a the carousel and the train, then he had to go back to work. We had fund with him while it lasted, and after he left, the boys road the kiddie boats and played for a little bit.


Stopping for a photo op...


Getting ready to ride the train...Xander's been on it before, but this was the first time he's really been aware of what it is. It probably would have been more exciting if he wasn't so tired. He kind of zoned out and sucked his finger the whole time.

When I was younger, I used to come to Pullen Park all the time, mostly with my friend Annie. I remember a picture of me on the carousel and Annie's little sister Janie hugging this exact same dolphin. I hope they don't get rid of it when they remodel the park after this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment