Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Heidi Tree

This is weird. I know you're going to see my pictures, but right now, typing this, all I see is html! Very confusing to post captions to pictures that you can't see.

Anyway, Heidi came over for a little visit on Tuesday. We enjoyed hanging out while the boys were sleeping (or having quiet time). Zack got upset with us because he wanted so badly to read to Heidi, but we just kept talking. We didn't ignore him on purpose, we just got caught up in conversation. After he read her the book, he decided that she was like a tree, which is somewhat true -- Heidi is over 6 feet tall. So Zack was the monkey and Heidi was the tree. Xander, I think, was a little scared of her (it takes him longer to warm up to people). I was also playing around with the color accent on my camera, but I couldn't figure out how to get a clear picture using that setting -- they all came out blurry -- but I put them up anyway.





Thanks, Heidi, for letting my kid climb on you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment