1. Eli still has the brightest bluest eyes and the biggest happiest smile. He sleeps with a blanket, teddy bear, heartbeat bear and, for naptime, the mobile. He's been sleeping through the night since about 2 months. When he wakes up in the morning, he pulls down the crib bumper and looks out to see if someone is coming. He smiles and kicks when we walk up to get him, but he gets so sad if we walk by without going to him.2. He eats four times a day: cereal at breakfast and bedtime, and a fruit or vegetable with lunch and dinner. He eats carrots, peaches, sweet potato, zucchini, applesauce and pumpkin, but his favorite is bananas! He does not like peas or squash--he turned his head away from them and made faces. He also eats puffs, but only when I put them in his mouth. The others end up on the floor. Eli now has three teeth, two on bottom, one on top.
3. He is a professional scoocher, an amateur crawler, and an aspiring puller-upper. I'm convinced he'll be walking by Christmas. Which means we're going to have to be creative with the Christmas tree placement this year.
4. He is fascinated by cars and trucks! He plays with some and actually makes them roll back and forth. He has one that's a pull-back-and-go car, and he loves to watch it roll across the floor.
5. Eli's favorite toys have lights, buttons and music: the Elmo steering wheel, the Leapfrog musical wheel, and the music table (I just the legs back on it today). He's very happy with his exersaucer, too.
6. He is ticklish all over! Even if I just get close to him with my tickling hand, he starts to squirm and laugh.
7. Eli is a happy, sweet, curious, cuddly, soft, easy-going baby who is so loved by his brothers and Mommy and Daddy! He is such a blessing to our family!!