Tuesday, November 3, 2009

24 Days of Thanksgiving -- Day 1

Okay, so I started this a couple days later than Kate, but that's okay. Her idea was to remember 5 things everyday from now until Thanksgiving that she is thankful for. I'll try to keep up, but I think I might leave it at 3 things each day. Feel free to join in the fun!!

I'm thankful for:
1. my wonderful husband...I've said it before, but he is the love of my life, my hero, my cowboy, my knight in shining armor. Even after seven years of marriage, I still have to pinch myself now and again, just to make sure it's all real.
2. my two sweet boys...Zack amazes me, runs up and down the hall screaming, drives me crazy, hugs me, smiles at me, chats my ear off in the car, and it all just melts my heart. Xander laughs, starts everything with "Mommy, Nander..," refuses to eat most things, runs with a twist in his rear-end, loves to watch movies and help me cook and hugs me, and that melts my heart too. I'm so thankful to have two sweet, healthy, happy little boys.
3. the 25 years that I had with my Mom...Even though I miss her like crazy and I wish that I had loved her better, she was such a wonderful, thoughtful, giving person, and I just hope that I am making her proud of me as a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment