Friday, November 20, 2009

24 Days of Thanksgiving -- Day 18

Wow, I can't believe Thanksgiving is so close already!

1. Zack's teachers--They have been so flexible with him and are working so hard to make sure he gets the enrichment that he needs. By the way, he's reading on a 19-20 (middle of second grade level), going to a first grade classroom for reading, sees the math coach 2-3 times per week for enrichment and might start going to first grade for math. They also might get the process going for testing him for AG (academically gifted), which usually wouldn't be done until 3rd grade. I was actually almost about to cry yesterday when we were talking with his teacher, just because I'm so proud of Zack!!
2. Drive-thru windows--Seriously, it makes thing so much harder when you have a toddler to get out and put in a car seat, plus worry about him going crazy once you are inside someplace.
3. TV crime and medical shows--I really only watch CSI: Miami and Bones, but Mark sometimes gets me to watch The Mentalist. I love the suspense trying to compete with Mark to figure out whodunnit.

I think that might be my longest Thanksgiving post so far. Can I keep this up for 6 more days? Or longer??

2 comments:

  1. Please do, I love reading what you have to say!! That's so great about Zack! And I totally agree with you about drive thru windows. I think that Starbucks drive thru might be the greatest invention EVER.

    ReplyDelete