Thursday, November 5, 2009

Another bit of Happy, Trunk or Treating and Pumpkin Fluff

We visited the fair a second time with Aunt Mo. I took a few more pictures, but I thought this was cute.
Gramma took the boys trunk-or-treating at her church (that is, all 3 boys, while I went to work). Zack apparently had a twin! Can you tell which is which?

Xander as Nemo, since his other costume wasn't done yet.

And here's my pumpkin fluff:
To make it: Mix together one can (~15 oz.) of pumpking (not pumpkin pie mix), one tub of cool whip (~8 oz.), one box of instant vanilla pudding mix (5oz.), and some pumpkin pie spice (I just used a little nutmeg and some cinnamon sugar. Serve in bowls. Top with a dollop of cool whip and crushed graham crackers. Use whole graham crackers to dip in it (so it can also be used as a dip).

Or, you can just pick it up with your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment