Monday, October 26, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else has not been doing this week.

I did NOT bribe my very picky eater to eat his potatoes once with pieces of a dinner roll and once with goldfish crackers. Nope, not me!

I did NOT bribe my other child who's been having a rough time at school with the opportunity to shop for our pumpkin if he had two smiley days at school. We also did NOT choose to go to Cici's instead of going home for dinner, even though we've been spending too much money lately. Nope, not me (us)!

I did NOT disagree with my husband about whether our 5-year-old could see Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. I think no way, but he thinks he can just skip the really bad parts. This movie has robots stabbing through each other and ripping each other's faces apart. I bit much?? Nope, not me!

I did NOT get all stressed out when a 20-year-old at work was giving me the cold shoulder all night simply because I called her out on something she was doing wrong. I also did NOT call her flippant on Facebook. Nope, not me!

I did NOT run into a friend at the grocery store, find out that he needed Harry Potter movies (which we have), tell him he could stop by and borrow them, then quickly drive home and "tidy up" a bit before he got here. Nope, not me!

Now it's time for you to join in the fun!! You can post your own Not Me! Monday and add the URL to MckMama's blog, or you can use my new MckLinky!!

1 comment:

  1. lol...how many of us have done the run home and tidy bit? I have not of course...Kim

    ReplyDelete