Tuesday, October 6, 2009

One more

I'm hoping that I just have to do one more of these posts without pictures. I'm working on backing up all of the pictures on the computer, then I need to reinstall my camera software. So soon, hopefully soon.

Our week...Monday was a workday last week, and I discovered just how much quieter it has become since Zack started school. Having him home was a challenge! Monday was soccer practice again. Can't really remember much from the rest of the week, just trying to stick my new schedule better, getting the house cleaner and keeping it that way, staying caught up on stuff. Zack deciding he wants to be a gorilla for Halloween so he can scare people, wondering how to make a gorilla costume. Still working, staying open late because of our anniversary sale and wondering why someone would have to come to Kohl's at 10:45pm. Working late on Friday, having to be up and out the door around 6/6:15 on Saturday morning, driving to Lake Royale in Bunn for Mark's race, watching the sun rise (the best part of early morning races), seeing Mark (or Mark's wave) up close as they started their swim, watching people struggle with the bike start and even fall down as they tried to pedal up the hill, waiting and watching for that yellow helmet to return, after the race driving to Wendell for another soccer game (also having a rushed fast-food lunch in the car), watching Zack and Andrew step up since the coach's son wasn't there, trying to get Anna to get back on the field, Xander falling asleep on the way home, Zack fighting sleep for FOUR HOURS, me taking a 1-1/2 hour nap, waking up at 5, thinking I worked at 7, realizing I worked at 6, going to get subway and returning to find out I worked at 5, rushing to work, Sunday school and making mobiles, another nap for me and Xander, Zack fighting it again, two sick little boys, trying new dinners (my Chicken & Ramen stir-fry turned out really good!!).

I don't really like doing these longer posts with no pictures, but I have been taking some pictures along the way, so you will be updated son. Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment