Friday, July 3, 2009

Father's Day

For Father's Day, we had breakfast from McDonald's and I even got Mark a Coke. We went to church, enjoyed a very nice service, then hung out at home until it was time to go to Stacy's house. We had a cookout at Stacy's with hot dogs, hamburgers, brats and lots of extras. Danny made corn on the cob and I made the dessert--blueberry pineapple crumb cake (at least that's what I call it). We had a great time hanging out with everybody in the family! I do feel kind of bad that I didn't get a picture of my Dad at all, though.
Michael with the cat that had just gotten spade.
My good-looking kids!







This is where my boys get their good looks!!



Shucking some corn with Uncle D




I had to get a picture of Uncle D on the floor with Xander




AAWWW!!!




Dressed up just like Uncle D!




No comments:

Post a Comment