Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Diaper Warning

When each of the boys were born, I used Pampers Swaddlers at first, then eventually downgraded to a store brand. With Xander, I have been using Target brand diapers during the day and Pampers Cruisers at night. I've never had any problems with these diapers. Recently I bought a pack of Pampers Baby Dry diapers instead, but I can't remember why. I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!!!! SEVERAL of the diapers in this package have either broken or come open while Xander was wearing them. I started putting them on him during the day just to get rid of them (and he begs for Elmo or Ernie or Big Bird diaper), and I've had days where 3 of the diapers have fallen off. Yesterday morning, he woke up calling "Mommy diaper" and soaked with pee because the diaper failed. Then, while we were at a McDonald's playground yesterday, he came down the steps with his diaper hanging out of his shorts!! So beware of these diapers!!!! I sent a message to the people at pampers, but I don't know what's going to happen. I will let you know when I hear from them.

UPDATE: I got an email from Pampers (P&G) and they are going to send me "compensation" by mail. Goodness knows, I will not be buying that same kind again, I'll definitely go back to Cruisers or the new Extra Protection diapers for nighttime use.

1 comment:

  1. That's so weird! I've been using Pampers Babydry for about 6 months now and haven't had any problems at all with them. Now that Alison is getting close to moving up to size 3 (finally!!), I'm going to try the Cruisers. That stinks that you've had such a bad experience with them.

    ReplyDelete