Monday, August 3, 2009

Say AHHH!

The day after Xander's birthday, Zack had his first visit to the dentist. He had been with me a couple of times before, so he had seen what goes on. I, personally, don't like going to the dentist, simply because I have bad teeth and they usually have to do more painful things to me. When it was his turn, Zack walked slowly back to the room, and he didn't want to get up in the chair. He also didn't want to cry, I could see it on his face. After I readjusted the chair so I could sit right next to him, he was okay. Each time she did something new, he got a little nervous, and he really didn't want to do the x-rays, but in the end, he was quite a trooper-er-super kid! Oh and the best part--no cavities!! Yeah!! But I think he would say the best part was getting a goody bag and a toy from the treasure tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment