Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Little QT (AKA Shoot Like There's no Tomorrow)

I recently read a MckMama post about photography entitled "Shoot like There's No Tomorrow." She mentioned that she once too 100 pictures of her daughter sitting in the grass and only kept 6 of them. So I tried that on Saturday morning, when Daddy was having some quality time working on a puzzle with Xander and Zack was trying his hand at a 63 piece puzzle by himself. Although I didn't really weed the pictures down nor edit them, like MckMama would, I picked some random ones to share.







Oh and then there were s'mores...
Xander didn't really like it altogether...he just wanted the cracker


Okay, I didn't pick the best picture for this one, but as I was in half-asleep, Daddy had this conversation with Xander:
Daddy: Xander are you still sleepy?
Xander: Zes.
Daddy: Do you want to sleep some more?
Xander: Zes.
Daddy: Do you want to snuggle with Mommy?
Xander: Zes.

No comments:

Post a Comment