Friday, August 28, 2009

Not Me Monday

I did not get all pouty and proud and happy but kind of sad when Zack started school on Friday. He looked so grown up with his bookbag and lunchbox, walking down the hall in a line, at a real school. I am not getting those same feelings right now as I'm typing this and thinking about him in the big school. (Oh yeah, I'm actually typing this on Friday in anticipation of Monday) I'm also not feeling a Zack withdrawal, especially since I can't even call and check on him. I'm not excited for 3:45 to get here so I can go see him and find out all about his day. Nope, not me!



I did not take advantage of having only one child in the house and make cookies with him. And I did not lick my fingers multiple times while mixing and icing those cookies. Nope, not me!



I did not break my no yelling streak (yes, I admit that) last week when the boys were in their room for TWO AND A HALF HOURS without sleeping. I did not have to go in there multiple times because they were playing and playing and talking and laughing and climbing on furniture. Nope, not me!
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment