Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Random!!

These are just some pics that I have from various times over the past couple of weeks.

It was just too cute. I had to take a picture.

We went to the Museum of Natural Sciences. It was the second time I had taken the boys since I've been home, but there seem to always be new things to explore. Unfortunately, the butterfly room and the kids discovery room were closed, but we had fun anyway.

Xander was all about the fish. These aren't real, but he layed down on the floor to see under the fake water.

Pooja, Xander and Zack in the dinosaur footprint

Xander and Pooja with the big dinosaur

We had alfredo for dinner that night, and somehow, Zack had gotten it all over his face. This child can have one single cookie and get chocolate everywhere. It baffles me, but it was cute and fun.

Xander has been having a really rough time napping, and he's been making it very hard on me. Today was a new trick, if you can call it that. We had spaghettios for lunch, then I gave them a bath. I wrapped them up in my bed and put in Elmo. Xander was asleep within 10 or 15 minutes, leaning on Zack, and he actually slept a little over 2 hours that day!! It was the longest nap he had had in a long time!

My sister knew the frustrations I was having with the boys and especially Xander's nap issues, so she decided to kidnap the boys for the day. I was able to get work done at home, go the gym, have lunch with Mark at work, visit Andrea and her new baby and have a candle-lit dinner with my husband, all without children.

No comments:

Post a Comment