Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Let's Go Fly a Kite

When Zack wanted me to get the kite out today, I was reluctant. The last kite we had, we could never manage to get it up in the air for more than two seconds or so. This one, though, a dollar one from Walmart, once we figured it out, it was flying like crazy!! We had to wait for the wind to be just right and in the right direction, then Spiderman was up and away!! The kids loved it, but I was thrilled, too, because I can't really think of another time I flew a kite like that!!
Pooja managed to get it up in the air!

I was flying the kite with one hand and taking a picture with the other!

Xander wanted to try, but then the wind died down.


We got it to fly a little bit!



All this excitement, and Xander was playing with pine straw!!





No comments:

Post a Comment