Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kids say (and do) the darndest...part 2

This could also be titled "How to spank yourself." Zack was in the bedroom watching a movie, and Mark and I were in the living room. Suddenly he comes running out to us, and he said, "Mommy and Daddy, I finally figured out how to spank myself. You just put your hand behind you and slam it down!" I'm not sure why he was so proud of himself, but you know we couldn't help but laugh.

Another short story--Earlier today, I was working on scrapbooking and Xander was at the table drawing with a marker (after he had stuck about 12 stickers on top of each other on a piece of paper). I'm not sure what made me look over at him, but I saw him with the marker on his hand. Of course, I told him, "No, Xander, draw on the paper." So he put the marker back on the paper and I returned to what I was doing. No more than a couple seconds later, he made his little sound that tells me he's asking something, and I turn around again to find him with the marker on his hand. His hand was also covered with brown lines! Unfortunately, I couldn't hide my laugh from him, so he kept doing it!

(I know these were very random, but oh well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment