Monday, January 12, 2009

My Birthday Bash

I really wanted to go to Kanki, but the wait was too long for us, so we went to Friday's instead. We had a very nice dinner, the headed to Buckhead Saloon in downtown Raleigh. To make a long story short, I had a couple fruity drinks, a couple Red Bull drinks, and quite a few purple shots (I don't know what they were). Then I did some things that I'm not exactly proud of, and the whole night is sort of blurry. Even so, I had a blast, and I hope that everybody else that was there did, too.
This was the sunset on Wednesday (that freaky, windy day in the Triangle). I love my new camera!!


Me, all prettied up, and Mark, at dinner

Mary, Eileen, Me, Susan (sorry about the umbrella in front of you face) and Lisa...ready to go!

Me, Susan and Katie

Me and Lisa, with Caroline giving us bunny ears


Six out of the ten of us--Carolin, Danny, Me, Maureen, Kevin, and Eileen
I decided to leave out some of the drunker pictures, since this is supposed to be a site about our family, and not just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment