Saturday, September 25, 2010

Xander


This was after we went to Jordan Lake. Xander didn't fall asleep until we were 10 minutes from home. Mark left him in the car (it wasn't too hot) while he cleaned it out. When he finally brought him inside, he put him on the bean bag chair, where he slept for another hour or so. He even slept right through me using the food processor to chop pecans!!



This is what happens when a certain mommy isn't feeling well or is tired or something and a certain 3-year-old decides to get his own lunch.

Xander started preschool a couple weeks ago!! This was him on his first day. When we got his bookbag, he was really excited to bring to school to show his friends. And he was telling everyone about his new bookbag. But when it came time for Mommy and Daddy to leave, he wasn't too excited anymore. He wanted me to stay and read to him. Eventually Daddy gave it a try and I stepped outside the door. The first thing he said to me when I picked him up was, "I didn't want you to leave." AWWWW!! The second day was fine, but this past week I dropped him off in the carpool lane. He really didn't like the idea of that, and he keeps saying, "I not going to school any. more." He'll grow into it, though, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment