Monday, February 22, 2010

You might be a mommy...

  • if you know one or more stories by heart, and can recite them to your child to help calm him down while he is getting a breathing treatment at the doctor's.
  • if you call your boss, and when he answers, he hears, "Get off the table right now!"
  • if you discover something in your purse that you thought you bought, only to get home and realize it's not on your receipt and then you have to bring it back to the store.
  • if you fold socks only to end up with more unmated socks than when you started.

This is my own little "blog carnival!" Feel free to add on to it on your own blog with things that undeniably make you a mommy, but add a link to yours with MckLinky!

And my Not Me! Monday entry...(You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.)
I did not have a dream last night that, after having "relations" with my husband (I don't know if he was my husband in my dream or not), I came home to a pretend long-time crush "waiting" for me in my bed. But the "crush" had already had "relations" with my roommate, a real person, who I like to call the mega -itch. I did not try to tell my husband about this dream (because we do not tell each other everything) in code while eating breakfast with the family this morning. Nope, not me! (And I certainly would not blog about this dream!)




No comments:

Post a Comment