Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fascinate-U

Last Thursday, the boys and I took a road trip to Fayetteville while my nephew Charles was at my sister's house. We don't get to see Charles very often. Caroline came home and made hot dogs for lunch, then we went to Fascinate-U, a children's museum in downtown Fayetteville. The museum is set up like a town, with a grocery store, post office, bank, 911 dispatch center, fire station, tv station, an electric company and more. I had a hard time getting Zack to stay still for a picture at first--he was running around looking at all the different exhibits.

Sliding down the fire pole with Charles' help
Learning about gears from the mechanical engineering student

Guess who in the army helmet?

Look at how sweet he looks--I was amazed he actually kept the hat on his head!

Zack thought that Daddy would enjoy seeing him in a cowboy hat and cowboy boots. They boys wouldn't wear the rainbow wig, though!

"You're total is $54, 923, please."

An ice cream treat at McDonald's to finish the day.


This is just another random picture--I caught him watching tv like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment