Monday, March 16, 2009

D Day: Dancing, Doctor, Donuts, Digging

Wednesday started with a trip to the doctor for a shot for Xander. At his 18 month appointment, it hadn't been quite 6 months since his 12 month, so they couldn't do the one shot. Because they were so good at the doctor's office, I got them each sprinkle donuts (Zack's favorite). As usual, they got the chocolate all over their faces.
As I was watching American Idol from the night before, Xander started dancing to Megan singing "Rockin' Robin." I just had to get a video!


This was the last day of nice, warm, spring weather, so we went to the park (probably for the 4th or 5th day in a row). The boys settled down to dig in the sand for a while. Zack was trying to bury the little yellow tractor.
I was snapping pictures as Xander was playing, and got this great shot of him peeking between the pole and the tunnel.

Zack also decided he wanted to make sand angels. The boy and girl he was playing with were just baffled!

Xander enjoys the sand, but he tends to throw it. When I tell him "No throw," he lets it run through his fingers. I can't wait to take these boys to the beach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment