Thursday, December 17, 2009

Silliness and Being like Daddy

I'm in blog withdrawal!!! I haven't been putting anything up lately, but I think I've just been lazy about it. So here's a few (or more than a few) pictures for you...

Zack opening his present from Ms. Cheryl, our neighbor.
Xander with the snow globes that Ms. Cheryl got for the boys. Unfortunately, about a second after this picture was taken, one of those snowglobes was shattered and there was snowy water all over the floor.

Daddy actually eats fruit!!!! And plays with it too!

Yup, just like Daddy, maybe a bigger mouth, though.


Zack's Keepsake ornament, which doesn't have a picture in it yet. I have to print one from his first day at school.

Xander's "Keepsake" ornament

Our tree...

From our wedding...


Daddy was cutting some branches off the pear tree, and Zack wanted to help. Zack was pulling the string on the pole saw, but here, he was helping Daddy to saw a bigger branch. He was also trying to break one of the little trees.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! And I love your wedding ornament, what a beautiful picture!!

    ReplyDelete