Monday, December 21, 2009

Not Me! Monday

I did not get so annoyed with all of the noise that the boys were making that I turned the stereo up sky-high just so I could have some "peace and quiet" while I was reading a magazine and taking a Mommy time-out. Nope, not me!


I did not enjoy leaving my children with my niece while the husband and I enjoyed dinner with my dinner and an old friend. I did not forget about calling home to check on the boys (who were "ornary," according to Stacy). I did not thoroughly enjoy going to see The Phantom of the Opera with my husband (who, have I mentioned, is the most wonderful man in the world). Nope, not me!



I did not have fun with the song Santa Baby, and I do not think of that fun every time I hear the song at work (which is not four or five times a night). Oh, and I do not share secrets about our intimate encounters on my blog. Nope, not me!


I did not realize just this morning (four days before Christmas) that I didn't have a single picture a certain Christmas present. I did not call other family members frantically to remedy this. Nope, not me, I wouldn't forget.
Want to join the fun? Just head over to her site and see what other people are not doing.

1 comment: