Monday, October 18, 2010

Mischief and More

So was I flipping through pictures on my camera, deleting some that were already uploaded, when I came across this:

So that's why all the movies were pushed back in the cabinet. I'm still waiting to hear the story on this one!

My attempt at a creative lunch: a cheese, wheat thin and carrot train, the conductor and choo-choo chex mix. Too bad he won't eat much of anything else.

This is Kung Fu Panda. I was going to give him noodles, but Xander informed me that pandas eat bamboo. We also made Master Shifu with just carrots. The panda is made from a grilled cheese sandwich.

And oh look, a Tiger Cub Scout! He now has his immediate recognition badge/emblem thingy on his pocket for knowing the Scout sign, salute and motto: Do your best! Tonight he also demonstrated that he knows the promise and the law, which means he's on his way to getting his Bobcat badge and neckerchief. (I really hope I have this right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment