Friday, April 9, 2010

Wet and yellow

In this post, you were supposed to guess what happened. Here's the thing. It was super hot (yes, in March), so the boys were playing outside, and I started holding up the hose like a sprinkler. Then I discovered that we actually have a little sprinkler attachment. It's been sitting there probably since we moved in, and I never knew it was there. So anyway, the boys had a blast running through it, fully clothed of course! We're definitely going to have to get a sprinkler or a slip-n-slide this summer! Enjoy...










I had the boys strip before they went inside. I didn't want all that wet pollen all through the house...
Of course, somebody walked inside before I could get to them, and left these in the foyer...oh well, I tried to keep the pollen out of the house!

1 comment:

  1. Hee! It looks like they had a blast! I used to LOVE running thru sprinklers as a kid. Heck, if it's hot enough and we can't get to a pool don't think I won't run thru one right along with my kids! We got a gret sprinkler for ids, it's long and has about 10 small hoses coming off that spray all over every direction. I wish we could use it more, we just have such a bad problem with mosquitos!

    ReplyDelete