Tuesday, March 16, 2010

up to

It's been a while, so here's some pics and tidbits telling what we've been up to, in no particular order...Playing monkey on the computer chair saying, "Take my picture, Mommy!"

Building block towers with Daddy, and knocking them down, of course


Running a marathon in 5 hours and 17 minutes (this pic was before the start, though)


Worrying about Mark as he started his marathon. I cried when he left, I could hardly even say I love you. And I cried when he finished, though I don't have a pic of that because Xander was sleeping in my arms.


Talking on the phone with Tyson...I don't remember talking on the phone when I was 5!!



Exercising



Going to the Greatest Show on Earth...


with Zack!


Watching Princess P!


Dancing in the living room in barefeet (we're doing the hokey-pokey)


Watching movies and looking cute

1 comment:

  1. I had forgotten about the elmo state shirt. I'm glad both boys have gotten to wear it

    ReplyDelete