Sunday, January 24, 2010

Coming soon...

...to a blog near you AKA mine...I read a guest post on her blog and got inspired. So camera in hand, I got down on the floor with Xander (and later Zack and Daddy) playing with the LiteBrite and captured some cool stuff. I just have to photoshop them first! But I'll get to it, I promise!

Until then, tidbits...
Zack got in big trouble this week at school. I don't know how it will help, or if it will help, but I'm looking into magnet options for him. He finally was able to take his Super Zack cape to school for show and tell. His cousin took him to see Monster Jam again, and this time he got some signatures on his penant from last year. He has a teacher workday tomorrow, and I'm praying that I can make it through the day!

Xander got "yucky" all over me on Thursday night, after we turned the light off and started singing bedtime songs. In the morning, he was talking about getting yucky in the bed. He hasn't eaten much since then. He is amazing me that 1. he's talking in full sentences (it's funny when he says, "Yes I are!" and "yuh-huh") and 2. he can put together 24-piece puzzles without looking at the box. He likes to sit on his frog potty, but I'm putting off potty training for as long as I can!

Mark and I had a free date night tonight. We went bowling with Kohl's people. (Our game was with Nicole and Ray) The door prize for our "Christmas" party was an iPod nano for the highest male and female score. Well, I knew I had no chance of winning, but when I looked up at Mark's 115 in frame 7 (approximately anyway), there was hope! Someone came close with 132, but Mark won it out in the end!! He says he's going to give me his old nano and keep the new one for himself, but we'll see.

Oh, and I made some yummy chicken and mushroom lasagna last night! Go here for the recipe, but I used chicken instead of beef. It got the five-year-old's scrumP-tious seal of approval.

That's all! Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment