Friday, January 8, 2010

Act my age?

My birthday came and went with not much excitement about it, except for eating at Kanki, where Zack learned how to use chopsticks.

Sort of...



But act my age? Why should I do that? Just because I'm past 30 now?? It really is kind of scary, being past 30. I'm not sure what to think of it. I've never really been scared or concerned about getting older. I don't look it, and I certainly don't feel it. So who says I have to act it?
However, I did paint my nails yesterday (I think 30 years is long enough for biting them), and I did use a facial moisturizer and put on mascara before going to the store this morning. Maybe I do want to start looking my age, or at least somewhat closer to my age. I guess this is really coming out because there are so many products out there to make you look younger, but how do you look older, when you have a round, puffy face like me and have such a plain clothing style?
Okay, so that's my miniature soapbox for the day. I'm going to get back to the two other projects I was working on today and maybe some laundry. But act my age? Maybe, maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment