Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Old Stomping Grounds

When Eileen called me Monday morning and said she was coming to Raleigh, I definitely wanted to get all the boys together. So we were trying to think about what to do outside, since it was such a nice temperature for a December day. We decided on Brentwood Park, which is right down the road from the house we grew up in. While we were there, we talked about several memories that we had from the park, different injuries we had, too. The boys played on the playground that I used to take my neighbor's son to in high school. Eileen and I realized how much the youngest four grandchildren, ages 4, 3, 2, and 1, all kind of look alike. It was lots of fun!!


Eileen and I (in a not-so-good self portrait)



Christopher, Zack, Damien and Xander



Christopher pushing big brother Damien on the swing



AAHHHHHH!!!!




Me and Xander (it was a windy day!!)


Zack, Damien and Christopher eating their picnic lunch (in December)








No comments:

Post a Comment