Sunday, September 20, 2009

So long ago

Wow, so my last post was almost two weeks ago!! I can't believe it. Since then...Zack's first soccer game, going to Fayetteville to shop for baby shower gift with Caroline, first day of Sunday school, lots of working, working my Sunday school co-teacher on plans and our classroom, shopping at Michael's for an hour with my mother-in-law, working feverishly to finish the crocheted blanket for the silent auction at church, wishing I had gotten a picture of it, trying to figure out where to bring in since there was no one at the church office, driving to Wilmington, dinner with Angela and John, Xander falling in love with their dog Charlie and calling him Roxie, waking up ridiculously early for Mark's race, Xander falling in love with another dog, starving!, driving down to Southport, swinging by the waterfront, Cassie's baby shower (she's having twins!), Xande napping for 3 hours, a 3-hour ride home, second Sunday school class this morning, lunch at Bojangles (only the second time I've been inside one), hanging out and being lazy this afternoon.

Too bad I can't put up any pictures: When Norton was updated a couple weeks ago, something happened. Now when I plug in my camera to upload pictures, the computer goes du-du-du but doesn't do anything else. Even putting the memory card into the printer doesn't work. So sometime soon, when it gets to working again, there will be a post with many pictures, maybe even a slideshow, I don't know. But for now, all you get it words. Now it's time for me to go back to being lazy. Maybe I'll fold some laundry or cook before going to work tonight, though. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I totally forgot that you were coming to Fayetteville! I'm such a crappy friend! I'm so sorry that I spaced on this!!!

    ReplyDelete