Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Mo!

We celebrated Mo's birthday with a party at her house. Twenty of us crowded into a little apartment, sharing a subway sub and yummy chocolate cake. As I've grown up, I've come to realize that, while my family can be very loud and crazy, it's fun to get to hang out with so many people I love. Happy Birthday, Mo!

Ken was running the monster truck on Zack's back.

Danny kept trying to give Xander beer. He was tasting what was left on the rim of the can. Xander even had a full, unopened can that he was trying really hard to get something out of. The beer and baby (toddler) thing is a running joke in my family.

Christopher and Grandpa

Damien--This is what he was doing most of the time we were there--laying on the floor playing with cars and trucks.

Caroline, Stacy and Danny tormenting my son

Xander getting some love from Nana Cathy

Mo's Birthday Cake--I made it myself!

Don't burn the house down!

Danny wouldn't take a self-portrait with Eileen, so I did instead. This one didn't turn out too bad.

The boys and girls with cakey faces.

Zack started out reading to Caroline, and eventually moved to Danny and Grandpa.

I think Eileen and Stacy were trying to get Alannah to smile for the picture. She has always been camera shy.

Alyssa reading with Xander. I hope both of my boys continue to love reading as much as they do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment